Over the years, the Campaign has done a number of cycle counts in order to measure the amount of cycle traffic and other cycling statistics.
See our newsletter article about cycle enumeration.
More information on how you can get involved is available on the Enumeration Subgroup page.
All data copyright Cambridge Cycling Campaign and its respective authors.
- Trumpington High Street (August 1997)
- Miton Road bus stop (3rd May 2001)
- Quy: A14 tunnel (c. September 2001)
- Science Park, survey of journeys into (24th September 1998)
- Tennis Court Road (10th October 2001)
- Hills Rd cycle count (2nd July 2002)
- Trumpington Road cycle count – 6 years on! (22 May 2003)
- Cycle counting with a web cam – from Newsletter 60 (June/July 2005)
- Downing Street (16th November 2006)
- Babraham Road, near Bell School site (31st October 2007)