If you support our work, please show this by joining here.
Membership ensures that we can continue to work for more, better and safer cycling for all ages and abilities in and around Cambridge. Members receive a range of benefits.
Benefits of membership
- Four magazines per year posted to you (or read online)
- Weekly email newsletters about Camcycle campaigns and events
- Bike shop discounts at a large number of local bike shops
- Voting rights at meetings
- Opportunities to get involved
- If you wish, joining our discussion forum on Cyclescape
- Most importantly, improvements to cycling in Cambridge by supporting our work!
Your membership fee helps support Camcycle’s expenses including our office, the work of our three part-time employees and campaigning costs such as printing and room hire. We offer a range of membership types to enable everyone to be a member, no matter how much they can give. We are a democratic organisation and value each member’s voice.
- Individual: £17.50
- Household: £22.50
- Donor: £100
- Budget (per person): £3.50
Renew an existing membership
Renew your membership online using a credit or debit card.
Update an existing membership
Update your membership — change your address or other details
Make an online donation to the Campaign.
Make a declaration for Gift Aid. You can do this if you are a UK taxpayer.