This year’s AGM will be on Tuesday 5 October, at 8 pm, at the Friends Meeting House, Jesus Lane, Cambridge.
Our guest speaker will be John Franklin, who is the author of the highly-respected book Cyclecraft (which we reviewed in Newsletter 15), and who has also studied collision rates on Milton Keynes’ roads and Redway cycle routes. John will talk on ‘the best way to provide for cyclists’
The schedule is:
- 7.30 Free tea, coffee and biscuits
- 8.00 Invited speaker – John Franklin
- 8.45 AGM Business
- 9.45 Meeting closes – and adjourns to the Zebra
The formal business of the AGM will be brief, consisting mainly of:
- Short reports from some of this year’s officers
- Motions – to be submitted to the Co-ordinator 501050 by 6 pm on Sunday 3 October at the latest.
Nominations are welcomed for any of the elected posts. There are eight of these, listed below. We are particularly keen to fill the still-vacant Press Officer post.