This article was published in 2015, in Newsletter 120.
As we come to our 20th birthday we’d like to know what difference the Campaign has made to you in all that time. The list of projects we’ve worked on is long but some of the highlights include:
- the lifting of the daytime ban on cycling in some central streets
- the Chisholm Trail (still work in progress)
- our bi-monthly newsletter
- the on-road cycle lanes in Gilbert Road
- the conversion of one-way streets to two-way cycling.
Have these helped you? Or perhaps there is something else the Campaign has done that has made your cycling life that little bit easier?
All we’re asking for is a short sentence, and a name, from you that we’d like to publish in our forthcoming newsletter and that will help evoke the spirit of the Campaign.
Some examples might include:
Alternatively, send us an image showing something that has changed as a result of Campaign efforts – either by email or using twitter. Please send your comments and images to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use #camcycle20 on Twitter
Cambridge Cycling Campaign
2 Regent Street
Chair, Cambridge Cycling Campaign