This article was published in 2021, in Magazine 153.
Cycling ideas to keep friends and family riding and campaigning into the new year.
1) T-shirt designs, £19.96 (with part of the proceeds going to disabled cycling charities) In Tandem (intandemclothing.com).
2) King’s College Postbox Christmas Card, £2.75, Sue Smith Art (suesmithart.com or from Haddenham Arts Centre, the Museum of Cambridge Shop and The Topiary Tree in Histon).
3) Curbing Traffic $30, Melissa Bruntlett and Chris Bruntlett (islandpress.org).
4) From A to B: A Cartoon Guide To Getting Around By Bike, £9.09, Dave Walker (bloomsbury.com).
5) Bicycle coasters, £16 Sue Smith Art (suesmithart.com or from Haddenham Arts Centre, the Museum of Cambridge Shop and The Topiary Tree in Histon).
6) Sidney Crossbody Bike Bag, £195, Pedal & Brass (pedalandbrass.co.uk).
7-9) Weathergoods Pogies, £32.20, Bicycle Chocolates, £12.99 and Rainbow Allen Keys, £19.99, Cyclechic (cyclechic.co.uk).
10) REFLECT360 Men’s and Women’s Cycling Jacket, £71.99, Proviz (provizsports.com).
All prices correct at time of going to print. Products are chosen based on interest to our readers; they have not been tested or officially endorsed by Camcycle.