With the Chisholm Trail consultation in full swing we have now released a briefing note explaining the benefits of the Trail and featuring messages of support from:
- Daniel Zeichner MP
- Councillor Tim Bick, Chair of the City Deal Assembly and former City Council Leader
- Andy Williams, VP & UK Transition Leader for AstraZeneca
- Robin Pellew Chair of Trustees Cambridge Past Present and Future
- Rob King, Managing Director for Outspoken (Delivery, Training, Events)
- Ruth Brannan Community Facilitator for You Can Bike Too
- Cambridge United Fans Trust
The proposed route of the Chisholm Trail.
Map created by Volunteer John Hartland.
(Click on image for larger view)